Welcome to the official website of ARARITA Encampment!
We are a group of Thelemites in the Valley of San Diego dedicated to the Law of Thelema. As of January 12, 2013 we are an officially chartered body of Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO).
About ARARITA Encampment
- We support individual liberty, self-knowledge, self-discipline, and universal brotherhood.
- We affirm the bonds of brotherhood in good faith, and expect our members to act in accordance with virtue, mutual respect, and cooperation.
- We value hospitality and promote peace, tolerance, and truth within our meetings.
- We advocate critical thinking and oppose the forces of superstition, tyranny, and oppression that have endured into the modern age.
- We accept the Law of Thelema, as it was set down in Liber Legis, The Book of the Law.
- Classes on Thelema, Yoga, Magick, Philosophy, and Occultism
- Celebrations of The Gnostic Mass
- Meditation and ceremonial ritual sessions
- A place of community and fraternity for Thelemites.
In the future ARARITA Encampment intends to offer a library of titles pertinent to our work on subjects like Thelema, Aleister Crowley, occultism, magick, yoga, religion, philosophy, spirituality, and science as well as a newsletter with current news and writings by local members. We encourage members and supporters to donate today to enable us to reach these goals!
Contact us about Thelema and local events at email@example.com